2 Likes

A boy the kid.
Are you alright Jack?

heading out for a few pints soon

4 Likes

By god I am. I think it’s a night for the Sibin

1 Like

Friday night and the lights are low

I’ve Leonard Cohen belting out here, a coffee on the go, a load of tools out pretending to do DIY stuff that I haven’t a clue about. The cat and dog are getting on great and curled up together while the little one is throwing toys every where… WiFi just installed for NFL tonight … What a blessed day.

10 Likes

How’s life in the new gaff?

Great… Only day 2 so it’s like a bomb. Have loads to do in last gaff to get ready :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Christ you were out early this morning, would you not stay on the line to the Atlantic pond and then go home via Ballintemple and Ballinlough instead of the Skehard Road, much nicer run

I suspect by your map that you got lost twice?

Haha. My bro in law lives by the Rockies and I was picking him up. He’s only starting out so we did the Ballintemple loop then I sent him on his way and came home by Hartys Quay. The line is pitch black at that time in the morning.

1 Like

Praise be the Lord :heart_eyes: :clap:

Sunday morning, last day of January. Was bright at 5.30 yesterday evening.

Things are looking up.

After watching Riverdance there with the kids. Jesus, I’m in bits after it. 1994…

We were starting to find our place in the bigger picture. What’s become of us since? Economy has had its flip flops but as a people have we become vanilla first world bores? That was the dream we were sold I suppose.

Is there something to reclaim here? Is it gone? Was it ever there?

8 Likes

the six counties.

2 Likes