I'm on top of the world thread

Adults and bouncy castles…a massive punch in the guts to already overworked healthcare staff

3 Likes

Colostomy bag gone, Shit coming out of my hole now, as well as my mouth and keyboard. Oh yeah and a sweet, sweet fucking Munster final

33 Likes

I’m giving you a like you Limerick cunt :rofl:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Well done Mike. I suppose you’ve the ward cleared with your roaring and shouting.

1 Like

Commiserations pal. We earned it today.

Twas fairly timid for the first half in fairness. But the glint came into my eye after sham flans goal and I raised the fucking roof when kyler rattled the net

1 Like

Ye have a smashing team mate. End of an era feel for some of our lads.

1 Like

United scoring a late winner, picking a few horses to back tomorrow before I go on the beer all day With a few friends I haven’t seen in ages and then I’m flying to Paris Friday night for the arc. It feels like after 18 months of being gaged up like an animal by back living again.

Enjoy it’ll be over before we know it!

12 Likes

Possibly the best Christmas ever…Santa, Food, loads of gay ales, whiskey and plenty of walks with Brady… NFL and soccer ball scattered around the place also. No hangovers… I’ll Tip in for a few hours Thursday and off then again till next Tuesday. A magical time of year and no one sick because we’re responsible people :clap::clap::clap:

9 Likes

Fuck up

5 Likes

Not allowed express happiness now?

I gave it a like didn’t I ?

9000 cases today. Yeeeeeehaaaaaw

The real figure is 10 times that. Everyone knows it’s a cod now

1 Like

I love this time of year. Spring just around the corner. @flattythehurdler coming down to Limerick to batter the shite out of em. Bit of a stretch in the evenings. Its great to be alive so it is .

5 Likes

Grand stretch yesterday evening. A bit of fight coming back into folk… Things are starting to roll.

3 Likes

Dublin 3-29 Galway 0-19

Go back into your box.

1 Like

I’m absolutely buzzing.

I adore this stretch of the year. The evenings start to get longer.

Thyestes day next week, leopardstown in two weeks, the six nations is back, the champions league knock out stages gets going, gaa is back rolling, the golf hots up with the players championship and agusta just around the corner, we’ve Cheltenham, aintree and punchestown all in the next 5 months too.

A few very good friends are coming back in may from Australia too.

The whole bloody year is in front off us and there’ll be no restrictions !!

9 Likes

Hopefully.

Belter of a day lads. Got out and did our first outdoor hiit session this morning. Sun rising on Paddy’s hill and the sweat rolling out last night’s booze. Followed by a dip at low rock and then home for poached eggs. Ive to get a few bits for mothers day and then its roll on Ireland and Belgium at the Aviva. Happy fucking days!

15 Likes