Important Announcement

Hey guys,

I will be saying my farewell to the beautiful game on the 26th of this month in a specially arranged exhibition game. Knee problems have hastened this decision but I’ve had a long and illustrious career with the highlight no doubt being the Bob Radcliffe Cup medal I captured with Armagh City.

To all my teammates and management I’ve played with and under through my career - I salute you. To the adoring fans - it was a pleasure to provide so many glorious memories.

Thank you all

NK

12 Likes

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Sidney @sidneystwitterposts
Congratulations @Nembo_Kid on a fine career and best of luck for the future. Bowing out on your own terms. #tyronestrequartista #classact #BRCupwinner #respect

16:35 20 Dec 17
0 replies 1 retweet 1 likes

1 Like

What year ???

Best of luck Nembo, I hope you dont turn to alcohol and women to fill the void like George Best did and can find something meaningful in life to concentrate your energies.

Our penultimate triumph.

2 Likes

Best of luck @Nembo_Kid
What PR firm are you using over the next few days ?My cat is due to have kittens and I want to handle the event properly.

1 Like

Modest to a tee even at this tough emotional period of your career. I solemnly salute you.

Happy to give that the golden 10.

Farewell sweet prince.

A career in management awaits

Boxing Day…

Hopefully he’s not too arrogant to go straight into management.

9 Likes

Nembo

Best wishes in the retirement . Hard leave it behind . I am sure no doubt you will extend congratulations to City of Armagh RFC on their maiden Ulster Ulster Senior Cup win .

Great to see the ecclesiastical capital doing well on the sporting field . A nice city.

@GeoffreyBoycott @gilgamboa

f8e88410decf8cf31b05ab646c720ac7

2 Likes

Did my ankle in a tackle guys.

Did you finish the 90?

Was it a Usain Bolt style pretend injury as you realised you were finished?

No I’ve some heavy bruising there. Sore enough weight bearing.

1 Like

Big box of Stella will sort you.

Enjoy your retirement pal

1 Like

Shame on @Nembo_Kid

He probably committed hari-kiri after reading this. He should have minded himself better like this lad