In The Courts

And then youā€™ve this cunt

True boy

This lout left the other guy with impaired vision,fractured eye socket etc etc

Interestingly, there has been a notable silence regarding the two current Cork hurlers recently entangled in serious incidents with the law. One who was involved in a drunken driving incident with an uninsured vehicle (panel member) , the other (1st 15) who committed a serious assault, resulting in a substantial financial settlement to dissuade the victim from pressing charges.:shushing_face:

1 Like

It was mentioned here plenty of times

1 Like

Welcome to last
May.

1 Like

Fair enough I hadnā€™t seen that . What about the serious assault incident by the first team player?

I actually could be thinking of something else now Iā€™ve woken up a bit.

Fellas are always quick to throw stones at the Limerick lads but invariably you have the same issues in all counties where thereā€™s success and young fellas involved.

1 Like

Cork has had a notable number of such incidents this year. Another particularly case involves a recently retired first-team player, now an underage coach, who was involved in another serious drink-driving incident.

I didnā€™t hear about that anyway.

Somebody should tell their supporters anyway. The abuse Kyle hayes got in the round game was a joke.

2 Likes

Not just drink either.

2 Likes

I can assure you I informed the vile Cork supporters, young & old around me who were directing disgraceful abuse at Kyle in SuperValu.

2 Likes

You must have missed the discussion about it

How did they know who he was?

1 Like

He was taking ages to scan his real rewards app in the queue and then had to go down and get washing powder to bring it up to ā‚¬45. Deserved the abuse.

Thatā€™s strange, I heard about both on here.

1 Like

Kyle is the main victim here, along with crotty.

People are mental.

Itā€™s all a cover up now. Because the CCTV hasnā€™t been released. The same CCTV that caused him to change his plea to guilty.

https://twitter.com/Rmd1997Roisin/status/1807532812897050763?s=19

2 Likes

5 Likes

RTE news : Man who raped woman with bottle jailed for eight years

http://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2024/0701/1457523-jonathan-moran/