Intermediaries / Insurance Brokers / Estate Agents / Recruiters

What drives me nuts with recruiters is the following:

• When they ring me I deliberately miss it as I know who it is. I listen to the voicemail.
  • I sometimes email them back if I like the sound of the voicemail and say something along the lines of ā€˜I canā€™t talk in the office, please contact me in future over emailā€™
  • Two minutes later my phone rings again and itā€™s them again.

Retards.

estate agents are sydney are living through a golden age at the moment. every saturday morning for about 2 months there was spent looking at shit holes, think there was 6 irish couples looking at a 2 bed apartment we went to recently. Shooting fish in a barrel comes to mind. Cunts.

I actually feel sorry for recruiters. A friend of mine does it over here. It is a horrible existence.

+1

the more cynical types would say that Macs post had all the egotistical trappings of a public schoolboy but Ill take it on face value & agree with Mac that some recruitment consulatants arent good at there jobs. I guess I can see where the cynical forumites are coming from when they say mac has been on the back foots for weeks now with being called out about FOBTs, his links to Yates,his schooldays ,his friendship with Art etc etc & him coming on here to tell us all how employable he is, is his way of letting the forum know how successful he is offline

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/business/work/mayo-gaa-star-starts-new-recruitment-business-1.4078447%3Fmode=amp

A perfect time to be setting up a recruitment firm youā€™d feel.

Very obvious move for a primary school teacher

I cant see this failing really.

If any player has the tools to elbow his way into an already crowded sector, itā€™s Cillian Oā€™Connor

2 Likes

Jimmy Sloyan wonā€™t like this

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be throwing himself into it.

He was on the wireless earlier .

Spoke very well. What skills from your career as a high level sportsman will you be bringing to this position.
Leadership

2 Likes

Lead a coup to oust senior management.

2 Likes