International Women’s Day

Next Tuesday 1:30pm

3 Likes

We had this shit at work asking us to nominate a colleague that inspires us - fuck off

What answer did you give bro?

I didn’t give an answer

Misogynist.

Maybe

I told the wife she needn’t bother cooking a dinner for me this evening g. Just the kids and herself. I’ll pick up a takeaway on the way home.

2 Likes

Not all heroes wear capes

1 Like

Could you translate that into Irish, mate?

Happy IWD gents. A great day to think about an inspirational woman you’ve had in your life.

I won’t be logging into LinkedIn for a week

2 Likes

Lovely touch there on Morning Ireland this morning. The two presenters, the news reader, the business news reader and the sports news reader were all women and they had a heartwarming story about a valiant nun in South Sudan. And Karen Bradley featured prominently as did a story about the Irish women’s rugby team and a story about the murder of two women in Newry.

2 Likes

The dude doing the aa roadwatch updates for Marty today has researched roads named after famous women for today. We’ve had Catherine Tynan and Anne Devlin so far.

2 Likes

Did he mention Misery Hill yet?

The wife loaded the dishwasher this morning before she went to work. In light of the day that’s in it, I told her I would turn it on and she need not empty it until tomorrow.

4 Likes

Fair fucks boy- wouldn’t do to spoil em😉

1 Like

A woman in work had flowers delivered by her husband to mark this day last year.

What a lovely gesture, he’s a good one that fella.

It should be called Bernadette Devlin’s day.
https://youtu.be/KLlpVQFdjC0

1 Like