IOTM - August Preview 2009

Get to it lads. You are all being watched with a view to a possible vacancy in the vBookie in the near future and I can tell you all you have no prospects

I think you should focus your attention on the lovely ladies
Sorely neglected over the past few days

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]I think you should focus your attention on the lovely ladies
Sorely neglected over the past few days[/quote]

I recently found out Heather Graham is 39, fucking hell.

Time moves for us all even the ones endowed with great racks

i deserve 10000 vbookies points for the way i was mistreated with the vote

:rolleyes:

Sledge is after throing his name into the hat after his condoing of the abuse of John Hartson…

very true, cause he goes to a few LOI games he thinks he understands football culture & that morality goes out the window- hence his misplaced comments

This is definitely the correct thread for a family man who doesn’t go to football games to pontificate to the rest of us.

you say family man like its a bad thing:rolleyes:

pontificate to the rest of you? so far you are the only one that doesnt find issue with slagging a man who has cancer

Kev is having some Pdraig Harrington style breakdown on the golf thread and that puts him right into the reckoning.

Indeed, Kev’s breakdown is almost as distressing as Pod’s.

That quare wan thats out there with him is gonna have the box bet out of her later on tonight as a result of kev’s seething.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]you say family man like its a bad thing:rolleyes:

pontificate to the rest of you? so far you are the only one that doesnt find issue with slagging a man who has cancer[/quote]

Not a bad thing - just a predictable and appropriate reaction of moral indignation from someone who would have a different take on things to the average fanzine reader. How many fanzines do you have in your house?

:smiley:

She’s going to get something anyway :smiley:

forums seem to have replaced the fanzines- nothing for Rovers out since some ectasy - still get TAL when it comes out:thumbsup:

TAL is all a bit sanitised as well if you ask me, Republican fanzines and football fanzines are two different things :smiley:

its by far the least sanitised Celtic fanzine

still have a few copies of NTV & some ectasy in the fifth bedroom which ill have to pull out some day

Thinly veiled “the recession means nothing to me”