IOTM-June preview

Mick if you don’t win it then we may as well abolish the competition.

Who are you talking to?

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t think there has been any competition for this this month.

KIB Mans belief that Rafael Van Der Vaart, Wesley Sneijder and Alex Hleb will be angling for moves to Villa Park this summer.

I’m still chuckling about that one.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]KIB Mans belief that Rafael Van Der Vaart, Wesley Sneijder and Alex Hleb will be angling for moves to Villa Park this summer.
[/QUOTE]

He didn’t say that in fairness. He said that is the type of player that O’Neill should be aiming for.

For the record, I wouldn’t rate any of them terribly highly.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]KIB Mans belief that Rafael Van Der Vaart, Wesley Sneijder and Alex Hleb will be angling for moves to Villa Park this summer.

I’m still chuckling about that one.[/QUOTE]

That will do me :smiley:

Let me have my fun please.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]He didn’t say that in fairness. He said that is the type of player that O’Neill should be aiming for.

For the record, I wouldn’t rate any of them terribly highly.[/QUOTE]

Stop trying to climb down on KIB’s behalf :smiley:

Was it this month he came back after the disappeared thread farce?

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Stop trying to climb down on KIB’s behalf :smiley:

Was it this month he came back after the disappeared thread farce?[/QUOTE]

No that was last month.

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Stop trying to climb down on KIB’s behalf :smiley:

Was it this month he came back after the disappeared thread farce?[/QUOTE]

no that was last month…shame it clashed with shan’s tantrum

I think I might only have noticed him coming back this month though.

lads, dunph has it in the bag. Dunph, congratulations in advance. Now lock this thread with that imaginary locking thread tool of yours that you’ve yet to use.

Just so you know in advance, i will be nominating you this month and canvassing vigorously on your behalf.

The Dunph will be hard bet

Flano will be hard bet.

:wink:

:clap:Only 40 something posts left. What’s to be said for a Flanben banter megathread?

Banterologists bantering in a banterful way… always a good idea if you ask me Squire.

A shagging failure if you ask me.

I think Ben’s love for the racist BNP will get him a nomination and a few votes. What sort of idiot is convinced by BNP policies?*

• it’s a rhetorical question. The answer, of course, is a brainless racist idiot from Ballyer.