IOTM-June preview

Well lads any thoughts?

Not really.

Youā€™ll be in the running yourself with the ā€œfair tightā€ commentā€¦

Yours etc,
GSH.

[quote=ā€œGarda Sean Horganā€]Youā€™ll be in the running yourself with the ā€œfair tightā€ commentā€¦Yours etc,GSH.[/QUOTE]indeed, although turenne and flano will be hard bet

What the fuck did turenne do?

The Puke will be hard bet. No other contenders so far.

The puke bringing up IOTM well before the halfway point?
Watch this spaceā€¦

Donā€™t forget that CaptainShans alias appeared in June, would have to put him in the running.

Ah itā€™s obvious whoā€™ll win it really.

[quote=ā€œWatch The Breakā€]The puke bringing up IOTM well before the halfway point?Watch this spaceā€¦[/QUOTE]normally start it around this timeā€¦bored and hungover said i would get it goingā€¦
3 days is hardly well before:p

The summer jamboree will provide the winner.

What goes on tourā€¦

Jamboree will be an influence for sure. However Turenneā€™s posts last night will give him some merit.

[quote=ā€œGarda Sean Horganā€]Youā€™ll be in the running yourself with the ā€œfair tightā€ commentā€¦
[/QUOTE]

More disturbing than idiotic I would say.

Someone point me in the direction of these turenne posts. I missed all this mumba bajambabu business last night.

Canā€™t see it. The first two weeks rarely count for much.

clicky

Thatā€™s pretty bad.

Best bit was where he said that a fractured skull wasnā€™t serious!

Thereā€™s some serious competition for the ā€˜prizeā€™ this month. Leading the way at the half-way stage would be Turenne, nlgbbblth and of course Mac. Plenty of time for other idiots to show their cards yet though.

No mention yet of the gom who thinks heā€™s an admin around here. Think heā€™s the same bloke who couldnt find a chipper in his own town. I reckon heā€™ll have a good chance