IOTM - May/June 2016 - Nominations Thread

Congrats to @Tassotti after his nail-biting win of Aprils IOTM, in time added on no less. Delighted that the IOTM is picking up a head of steam and with time is getting more and more popular.

Again, any comments or suggestions will be taken on board as we make this as efficient and competitive as possible. The voting system is still a bit of a joke with the ability of voters to change their preferences on multiple occasions but it does lead to high jinx which is always welcome.

I will take on board croppy’s suggestion to have the cut off point around 3/4pm instead of the morning. The first of June is on a Wednesday so I’ll provisionally put 15:00 02.06.16 as a closing time for voting after the vote starts on the 1st June sometime after lunch.

3 Likes

Go jump in an acid bath you cunt.

1 Like

Id like to nominate Fran. Its so typical of the bland cunt to be a Liverpool fan.

The reason I nominate the prick is that a few years ago he looked down in disdain at the Europa League and all season not a squeak out of him about LFC , then all of a sudden last night he is a diehard LFC fan shitting on about how much it would mean to him if " we" won the Europa league

5 Likes

Gay Byrne

:flushed:

Is there a member called @gay_byrne on this site?

I think it has begun its momentum now and soon these threads will flourish into an all out war zone Lock. I would like to offer you my services here on sorting the wheat from the chaff if certain instance arise, adjudicating on nominations and such. You may need a third individual to lend in their expertise. Mattyhislop seems like a stoic option there.

I’m nominated @Locke for not closing the April IOTM Voting Thread at 10am like he said he would.

I’m also nominating @GeoffreyBoycott for his obsession with Manchester United Football Club and trying to work every argument back to when the club was officially formed.

1 Like

@carryharry

I wish to nominate @TreatyStones for not being discerning enough with his likes on here and outing himself as a Emma Louise gang sympathiser

5 Likes

I’ve liked this

You little slut.

Yes?

:cry:

1 Like

I’m nominating @Rocko @Big_Dan_Campbell and @carryharry

@dodgy_keeper

Reasons please gents, reasons…

1 Like

If no reasons are put forward does this mean @anon32894817 and @Chucks_Nwoko can be nominated?

Have to have a reason. If you think someone has been an idiot, nominate them and have the decency to say why.

This offer of help is now off the table.

2 Likes