Iran v Pakistan-The war where nobody cares who wins

A lot of people will be happy to see Iran getting sucked into a costly war with a nuclear power, and India will be guffawing at the prospect. No winners trophy if this one spirals. My God is better than your God. Oh, hold on…we’ve the same God :rocket:

If watching Homeland has taught me anything, it is that the Pakistanis are sneaky bastards; I’ll throw my lot in with the Iranians

1 Like

I’m going to Islamabad in three weeks :grimacing::flushed:

3 Likes

It appears that both countries are targeting the same terrorist separatist group that operates along the border

Well I’d rather not finish my days kneeling in an orange jump suit provided by either some jihadist group or America.

Standard issue orange jump suits aren’t good enough for flatty. Quail surprise

I appear to have ruffled your feathers

1 Like

A good show. Based on the Israeli series ‘Prisoners of War’ which isn’t a bad watch either.

It was only a joke. Maybe I need to reflect on my tone of voice on here…it’s all gone pete tong

I’d reflect on your spelling first.

I need to take a long hard look at myself

What exactly is going on between the two of them? Both claim they are targeting terrorist groups inside each others borders.

Some crowd of Balochs in between Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan want their own country. That’s some triangle to be trying to carve yourself out of. They are seem to be like the Kurds at war with everyone.

Previously Iran and Pakistan cooperated to fight them but Iran are stirring the pot wherever they can these days and attacking them inside Pakistan’s border. In retaliation for some recent attack. Pakistan responded in kind attacking them inside Iran. So bombing each other, but bombing each others enemies at the same time. Tis some craic over there.

So I read in some article today. I’d never heard of the Balochxes before.

Emboldened would seem to be the term most used to describe Iran at the moment.

3 Likes

I assume the yanks are sending these balochexes fellas 32 million for kit, balls and kalashnikawasakis?

Sure they have Pakistan on the payroll a long time

Not the smartest Balochses I’ve ever seen fighting for freedom. I’d have planted a made-up flag on a desert island first before I picked a fight with those three nutters.

They did keep osama on death row for hilary, right enough