Iraq / Middle East / Murder Thread

Terra the hard man joe

I can’t understand you

You armchair general

Piss off

Urostemol

Freedom come at a price, pal.

I’m now satisfied that there is legitimate and serious doubt that last weeks “chemical weapons attack” was a chemical weapons attack at all and that Trump likely launched his missile attack based on faulty intelligence.

Thats what you get when you let a woman fire missiles

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/08/trump-congratulates-us-military-in-syria-missile-strike-including-female-navy-commander.html

Price ?

Great to see you keeping an open mind pal

Eric Trump claiming that Ivanka swayed the president’s decision to attack Syria.

Is this real life?

Which one is Eric, again?

Uday or Qusay?

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225#efmAGIAHu

"AL-ZAWAHIRI URGES MUSLIM SUPPORT FOR OPPOSITION
(U) Al-Qaida leader al-Zawahiri called on Muslims in Turkey and the Middle East to aid rebel forces in their

fight against supporters of Syrian President Asad in an interne video recording. Al-Zawahiri also urged the
Syrian people not to rely on the AL, Turkey, or the United States for assistance.)"

As I posted nearly a week ago,

This had a false flag written all over it…“strangely” it turns out then, that the only two places where chemical weapons weren’t decommisioned in Syria by the UN were in rebel held areas.

Sickening.

That email is from 2012. Hardly conclusive one way or the other.

The email reflects what’s probably the core problem with the ‘war on terror’. In a strategic sense the yanks are on the same side as the people they’ve torn up their constitution to fight. Hence the diversion of funds to Islamist ‘opposition groups’ when they were fanning the flames of insurrection in Syria.

The connection between the Saudis and AQ/ISIS is the true scandal of American foreign policy. But even the ‘straight talking’ Trump won’t confront it. There’s just too much money involved.

1 Like

As long at the West has any commercial or strategic links with Saudi Arabia its foreign policy is utterly warped and without a moral compass .

2 Likes

The yanks sold their soul to the Saudis in the 1970s to guarantee oil was sold in dollars. It was a good bit of business by them to be fair, but it puts them in a right fix a lot of the time.

Since WW2 the yanks have a serious record of ending up at war with people they armed in the first place. Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc. That’s before you start on the Soviets and China in proxy wars post WW2. I’m struggling to think of a war they’ve fought where they hadn’t armed the other side in some shape or form a few years earlier actually (Grenada maybe?). Of course the best and probably most expensive in terms of money and lives is the war on drugs where they spent trillions on fighting the flow of drugs into America on the one side, while facilitating the flow of drugs into America in order to prop a vicious dictator on the otherside. MURICA what a place.

3 Likes

I wasnt referring to that email pal. The below article refences the 12 sites, and the 2 that were in a battlefield at the time in 2014.

Things are going just great…