Iraq / Middle East / Murder Thread

[QUOTE=ā€œmickee321, post: 992759, member: 367ā€]yes mac all good
my sister was here last week and flew back with easyjet last monday night with no issues
Tel Aviv is a bit subdued thoā€¦ it was like something from 28 days later last wednesday night when we went out for a few drinks, hope itll pick up soon[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m due to fly out on Monday week. Let me know if I shouldnā€™t.

you should be fine now, but i have no idea how this may escalate
the reason why Ben Gurion or ā€œBoom Gurionā€ was closed was because a rocket fell 3k from the landing stripā€¦ the US then declared it a no fly zone and all airlines followed suit, the rockets are still falling, one fell in ā€œopen groundā€ near our place last night at half 2, some boom off the fucker, think it was one of those Iranian Fajrs , we are 1ok from the airportā€¦ anyway
apparently when there is a siren in the airport its a scene of total chaos with people screaming and shit, that would be about twice a day but those rockets are shot down

@mickee321 :clap:

Eh have I read this right, did that Mongoloid just dump his Stanley tools because he thought they were owned by a crowd of Yids? Stanley fucking Tools?!!

What a fucking spanner :smiley:

If international airlines are landing then you wonderā€¦

Fucking ash cloud grounded most of Europe

[QUOTE=ā€œTheUlteriorMotive, post: 992790, member: 2272ā€]If international airlines are landing then you wonderā€¦

Fucking ash cloud grounded most of Europe[/QUOTE]

Go onā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œmickee321, post: 992763, member: 367ā€]
apparently when there is a siren in the airport its a scene of total chaos with people screaming and shit[/QUOTE]

[ATTACH=full]1558[/ATTACH]

http://www.thephoenix.ie/phoenix/welcome.do

Kev has mugged you all off. Stanley are american and the Americans support Israel. Obvious really.

BBC news had a shocking piece with an Israeli family in their lush green garden showing a few holes in the side of their house as a result of a Palestinian Rocket.

Meanwhile Orla Guerin swans around on one of the Israeli Army boats

Theyā€™re not getting my iPhone or Abercrombie hoodie.

heā€™s gone offline as well now due to the fact he smashed up his laptop in protest at the chip that was designed in Haifa and fabricated in Kiryat Gatā€¦ back to pen and paper Pol Pot style for our Kevā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œFran, post: 992840, member: 110ā€]BBC news had a shocking piece with an Israeli family in their lush green garden showing a few holes in the side of their house as a result of a Palestinian Rocket.

Meanwhile Orla Guerin swans around on one of the Israeli Army boats[/QUOTE]
Fuck sake.

[QUOTE=ā€œFran, post: 992840, member: 110ā€]BBC news had a shocking piece with an Israeli family in their lush green garden showing a few holes in the side of their house as a result of a Palestinian Rocket.

Meanwhile Orla Guerin swans around on one of the Israeli Army boats[/QUOTE]

what would you do Fran if someone was firing rockets at your house?

Apparently ISIS are carving up christian kids with stanley knives in Mosul, very noble stance from Kev

I wouldnā€™t be happy about it Mickee but it just highlights the disproportionate nature of this conflict when compared to the devastation of Gaza.

i agree Fran 100%

What Israeli goods can we boycott?

all laptops with an intel processor
any decent GPS system like WAZE
anything that uses flash memory
the majority of smartphones

[QUOTE=ā€œmickee321, post: 992867, member: 367ā€]all laptops with an intel processor
any decent GPS system like WAZE
anything that uses flash memory
the majority of smartphones[/QUOTE]
Done.