Ireland politics (Part 1)

It means that the Extreme Left were involved, but Drew has subsequently come under political pressure to pull back on his statement.

"
Speaking on Newstalk Radio, Minister McEntee said that Commissioner Harris had clarified his reference and that the republicans were among the disparate groups yesterday ā€œwho were there with intent on causing harmā€.

She said that there is a need to monitor these types of groups to ensure they are not using ā€œwhat is a very difficult situation for many people as a vehicle for other types of activity and disruptionā€.
"

So by that line shouldnā€™t AGS, NPHET and the govt be monitored?

1 Like

Thats probably a question for the Minister, but I see your point.

Noble gestures

Charlie
Charlie
Charlie

Sheā€™s only slightly more offensive than Charlie to me and sheā€™s completely odious.

Optics

A horse trainer getting a ban for a photo on a dead horse is receiving more coverage than Varadkar leaking confidential documents to a friend.

Very strange.

1 Like

Mr totti :clap:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MisterTotti/status/1366832607812608007

Heā€™s a straight shooter that guy.

I must give him a follow.

1 Like

Heā€™d fit in well around here

I first became aware of him when I saw he was following @hbv on Twitter.

Iā€™ve been follying him for a long time now, heā€™s box office. Charlie wont like that.

They would have to kill Crazy Jack full of xanax anytime he went on an election debate.

If ever there was a case for legalizing weed. It would do him the world of good

1 Like

A lot of waffle in that article, but Chambers WILL be a future leader of Fianna FƔil.

Please God this will happen.

3 Likes

Jack Chambers and Simon Harris will lead their party for the next 20 years.
Hugs for all

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Ireland politics (Part 2).