Ireland politics (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Ireland politics (Part 1).

Previous discussions:

Who will cast the first stone?

I’ll have a go.

Spoofers, the lot of them.

Actually, Catherine Connolly I quite like.

1 Like

ROD
ROD
ROD

3 Likes

God help us all if Chambers and Harris become party leaders. We will be even more fucked than we are now.

2 Likes

Ireland needs to get Billy back from Europe quick smart. We need this sort of intellect to guide us through these choppy waters.

7 Likes

Good man Billy. How does it go again? Oh yeah . A day late and a dollar short

1 Like

He’s drawn a lovely diagram of extreme lefties and extreme righties meeting in an arse crack there.

1 Like

Billy’s been salivating at Anna Geary’s instagram by the looks of it.

2 Likes

MEP is the job to have. Unreal I’d say.

1 Like

Mick and Clare boning away on the taxpayers dime. Ming googling arses. Show up every now and then and rant against the West. €100k in the arse pocket.

1 Like

Job’s a good ‘un

Yer wan Harkin used fly over to verify the travel allowance. One trip she flew over and back the same day and queued to have her expenses validated before leaving. It’s some waste of money for a talking shop

The lad in Cork Crowley obviously had health issues but he’d gone years without showing up for a vote iirc.

Nice of the media not to report on Harris faux pas.

I heard there was pressure applied by the junta

Sure that’s the whole point of it,it’s a good spot to send rebel TDs who make a fuss about taxes and water meters and stuff.Out of sight out of mind.Holly Cairns is next on the list and Catherine Murphy

They were hardly expelled. They went themselves for an easier life. A far cry from when poor Charlie McCreevy was banished

1 Like

They put themselves up for election and were duly elected . I would think they saw it as a gravy train .

A nice wind down if you will

1 Like

This will send the Free State establishment shills into a frenzy.

1 Like