Ireland politics (Part 1)

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15826227_1611701002189734_6670377594902658915_n.jpg?oh=13648109d9782c9c8f81ec4e4ca21720&oe=58EC254D

Her quotes about Helen McEntee amused me.

1 Like

I got a good laugh from this.

Nor does she believe Lowry gets anything from Kenny or others for his support.
ā€œIā€™d be very surprised. He is a terribly ā€“ the Taoiseach I am talking about now ā€“ honourable person.ā€

She also does mug off McEntee in a lovely way.

2 Likes

McEntee is a microcosm of everything thatā€™s wrong with Irish politics.

Yeah you are paying twice. It is a scam as that care should be free to you as you get nothing you would not get as a public patient.

Although in USA a guy I know received a bill for 1m dollars for twenty nights in hospital. Doctor fees were extra. Insurance company ā€œnegotiatedā€ 85% discount and paid the rest with him paying 200 dollars.

I was diving with a lad in Egypt who ripped his lungs (long story) Anyhow he had to do 4 days in decompression. His final hospital bill was 110,000 sterling, which, heā€™d have had to pay himself had the absolutely fantastic military doctor not glossed over our dive profile (I gave him the watches when we went in as your man was quite literally half dead)

McEntee is seething

Sheā€™s is the archetypal coffin surfer. She has no place in government.

1 Like

Any response quotes from her?

here ya go. She must have taken a break for attending funerals.

Just shines a light on a politicianā€™s primary and possibly only goal is to be reelected.

They are like two goalkeepers fighting and a space for one Jerzy. She could have said something about not stealing her kebab and left it at that.

I doubt Helen could spell ā€œutterly inappropriateā€
Sheā€™d go well in the people who look slow thread. Not slow to profit from the family tragedy mind.

After the triage they moved us from the main waiting room to a private room that was like another triage room. I think this is what our private cover got us. It had a Bob the Builder DVD playing on a loop.

Was he able to fix it?

By god did he fix it good and proper.

Proper old school Bob too. None of the PC stuff with token non-white guy in it now

1 Like

That Scoop is some fuckinā€™ stones.

Did you sign a waiver of right to be treated as public patient @Mac

I didnā€™t sign anything. Mrs Mac signed something that said if it turned out VHI wouldnā€™t cover us that we were liable for all costs.