Ireland politics (Part 1)

Early graves for all the members of the Irish prison service murdered by SF… oh dear paddy please sit down… of course he got a round of applause!

FG roaster off to take his meds now.

Be some craic if Jarry pointed out the collusion between Garda and the RA which led to murders

2 Likes

Obligatory GAA TD with roaster speech impediment on now.

1 Like

That’s cruel. Funny but cruel

The smithwick tribunal was the only time the vessels of state criticised the Gardai and the findings were wishy washy at best…

1 Like

Lads I’m sorry. I’m no SF fan. But Wtf? FGs unrelenting attack will cost them dearly

Leo picking off points here

Leo sounding very presedential in comparison to the anti shinner rants that have preceded.

1 Like

The rage from the FG backbenchers tonight has been astonishing.

Leo has the floor now and is at least making a sensible speech about the circumstances surrounding the no confidence vote.

Big kisses from Chris when he gets back

2 Likes

That no mark McLoughney saying not in this state boys! The only things you’ve done is this state is and he named Maria Cahill and jean mcconville… perhaps a new era of non partitionism born in FG? Then I saw him foaming at the mouth and realised he just hadn’t a clue

All we’re missing is you a belt of you can have Noreen O’Sullivan but you can’t have Fine Gael

And finally … ???

So Fine Gael’s standard response to every political crisis continues… Attack Sinn Fein about events in the 70s… That’s the brains running this country.

2 Likes

Great crack if some fucker switched the wiring on the buttons

Sinn Fein facing another heavy defeat in this vote.

O’Donovan was fucking hilarious.

The chap is either on drugs or a demented simpleton.

Option B.

2 Likes

Timmy Dooley pressed the wrong button one night and nearly brought down the FF/Green govt who neeeded CC casting vote to survive!
Roaster central

2 Likes