Ireland politics (Part 1)

Sinn Fein are in a very bad position here.

Will Gerry Adams resign?

So Noreen O’Sullivan is a terrorist?

2 Likes

I doubt it is of any comfort to them, for their bereavement to be used in a political point scoring contest, in an attempt to deflect away from criticism of those who attempted to destroyed an honest guards life.

6 Likes

The country is fucked

Did Gerry Adams ever condone the actions of the people who killed Garda McCabe ?

They served a sentence, will the cunts who have defamed McCabe do so?

1 Like

The writing was on the wall after Endas opening remarks. Paraphrasing “SF brought down the government in the north. They won’t do the same here” It was always going to degenerate into a mudslinging debacle after that

Gerry the croc Adams will take down another victim

The fucking state of that fat cunt who just spoke.

That’s all it’s been from FG tonight. Dragging up victims of the troubles to deflect from this shambles that has been their own creation.

I hope so, the public inquiry will determine the truth of this appalling affair.

Enda will be retired as leader by then, Enda and the Kaiser have led a government that has rescued the country from economic ruin. I am not sure what Gerry Adams has ever done for this country.

Patrick Donovan destroying the Sinners now :+1:

They’re at it again here.

FG TDs are like Spambot.

1 Like

Gerry Adams is seething :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Somebody get the talking Enda Kenny doll which repeats “Jean McConville” over and over again.

He looks very relaxed to me spambot. That gibbering Blueshirt oaf is clearly the one who is seething here.

This thick roaster is shouting about Mairia Cahill now :smile:

I don’t think he gets the irony.

FOAD you UUCOAM

1 Like

Whose your one two seats to the right Cougerish looking

Great job Patrick Donovan :clap::clap: