Ireland politics (Part 1)

They long to be back in the day of big tents, brown envelopes and buying the public sector vote with our money and unfortunately they’ll get it. Some people are just too stupid to learn lessons of the past.

1 Like

I think Reynolds was a good Taoiseach .

Big Hall.

1 Like

Or Niall Collins

It’s bred into them. They can’t help it.

1 Like

But not a great Taoiseach

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1000 jobs created a week

He was also quite a popular Taoiseach all in all, only the Rastoolers have an issue with John.

1 Like

Only a great politician like John could bring 3 parties together & oversee an economic revival. :clap::clap:

Hows Irish water? Prices of homes? Rent? Homelessness? Health? The Gardai?

FG implemented FF policies to restore the economy and made a bollox of everything else.

1 Like

Cormac Lucy telling it how it is. Cunthooks Frank Flannery on now.

Do you enjoy whinging?

Irish Water was a great idea, crusties refused to pay.

John was lucky that the stickies were of a similar view on the national question .

Enda Kenny was a great Leader, is a great man & will go down in history as one of our greatest politicians.

I think us moderators should organise a card.

2 Likes

I’ve already sent a congratulatory tweet. I look forward to buying him a drink sometime soon.

That’s all you’ve got? … Christ.

Lord Hear Us.

Lord graciously hear us.

To hear himself or the brother Tony pronounce the word ‘redempterists’ is something to behold.

1 Like

Varadkar has Waterford breeding he’ll be a great leader - young, successful doctor, mixed race, gay (any mental health issues?) he’ll tick all the boxes for modern Irelands newest leader

1 Like