Ireland politics (Part 1)

A wonderful, beautiful, strong and intelligent woman.

Stiff competition in fairness

1 Like

She would make a great first lady

I enjoyed RTÉ political correspondent Martina Fitzgerald talking about Enda being Taoiseach for “succecutive” terms. :clap:

3 Likes

I saw Kate in Easons on Nassau Street on St Patrick’s Day and she is attractive ok .

Beautiful montage of images and clips on 6.01, god bless you Enda.

1 Like

Eamon O’Cuiv also paid tribute to Enda’s “lengity”.

Longevity?

Kenny did an ok job for a halfwit who suffers from rigor mortis.

7 Likes

Isn’t it funny how the period that is credited as being Enda’s finest happened to coincide with the Trioka running the show, and how the wheels started to come off for him shortly afterwards.

4 Likes

One of my personal highlights of Enda’s time in charge, if I had to pick just one, would have been how he saved the country.

9 Likes

Water and bacon did for Enda .

The Fianna Fail crowd are seething. They should thank Enda for cleaning up their mess.

3 Likes

Incredibly despite him being a punchline for his whole career, Kenny will be ranked in the top 3 Taoisigh in time.

The top 3 as it stands - Lemass, Bruton, Kenny - I’d find it tough to rank em personally. Ahern, WT (yeah yeah I know), The Squire of Kinsealy and Dev battling out for the other two positions in the top 5. I’d probably put Dev and WT in there as they did lots to put Ireland on an international platform.

1 Like

You’ve obviously ranked Bruton at 2 to provoke a reaction.

Go on so, just for pig iron, explain to us what makes him the 2nd greatest Taoiseach of all time,

Looking at the state of our politicians on the news wouldn’t instill too much confidence. Some of them even think he did a good job.

Don’t feed the troll.

Fucked the Vatican out on their ear as well, read them the riot act, and gave the cunt a toe up the hole on his way out. Unreal stuff all in all.

1 Like

The country back in good shape again, not perfect but light years on from they found us yet @mikehunt, @TreatyStones and @ChocolateMice want Barry Cowen running the country.

You literally couldn’t make it up.

2 Likes

Is this the same lad that visited the pope and invited him to Ireland?

1 Like

These boys wont be happy until they’re being rode roughshod by Fianna Fáil and thanking them for the pleasure of it. Shur you’d have to laugh at the good of it. We were lucky Enda came along when he did, we probably didn’t deserve it as good as we got it, but we’re a lucky country sometimes.

Enda put manners on the Vatican, so much so they came running back to us for an auld visit, I’d say he had a good auld laugh at that.