Ireland politics (Part 1)

If you were picking an ideal FG leader surely these would be the attributes you are looking for ?

1 Like

Just goes to show, Enda sure as hell, left some big shoes to fill.

1 Like

True. I hate them worse than Fianna Fáil for what they’ve done. As I’ve said before though, I think Coveney is well meaning, he has empathy for people which can’t be said for most of his FG colleagues.

2 Likes

More jobs were created under his Government than the assortment of cranks who turned out for that big protest.

1 Like

I can’t understand why the fuck anyone would choose Coveney, he is a lying sneaky attention seeking right wing weasel.

1 Like

Ah, that’s cos you’re young. Once you’re a bit older FF will have been back in power for a while and then you’ll save all your angry hatred for them. You’ll view FG as hapless gobshites. It’s the Irish way.*

*Please tell me you haven’t fucked away your Irishness in some snowflake protest action?

1 Like

:smile: fair enough!

How are your lot shaping up, pal?

I presume the forum will swing behind Coveney?

they are spending all their energies wondering how to get their snouts back into the trough

1 Like

How are things at the trough?

??

Don’t think the Irish communist party have ever been at the trough

The little lady is flying. She’s 5 and in school now. Loves cycling her bike, dancing and singing at the top of her voice. She’s fierce stubborn though, not sure where she gets that from. The little fella is great craic but is a danger to himself and others. And he’s just started violent tantrums. And we haven’t had a proper night’s sleep in well over a year.
Mrs J is in savage form. We’re off to Malta cc @bandage for her sister’s wedding in June.

3 Likes

Ultimately, FG wasted the greatest crisis in years, failing to introduce meaningful reform in health in particular, but also social welfare.

It also prioritised pay over capital spending and borrowed massively to do it. Of course that cash is now gone and there is still no dart, children’s hospital, take your pick.

And then you had firesales to supposed charities.

1 Like

The cranks put those blueshirts in their place. A victory for democracy. They’re up in the courts now failing miserably to gain retribution.

Were those jobs like the one Enda got for McNulty?

I believe he’s a keen yachtsman, so he’ll probably have @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy’s support. On the other hand, I’m pretty sure he’s also got previous for collaborating with the RNLI :thinking:

http://campaignforleo.ie/

Choice between tweedle dum and tweedle Dee for leader of the blue shirts. How could anyone even care about this.

2 Likes

378k lump sum for Enda and 126k per annum for the rest of his life awaits… Let’s keep the recovery going lads!

I wonder if the website will expand on Leo’s record of achievement in Ireland’s two largest ministerial departments.