Ireland politics (Part 1)

He is the Garret Fitzgerald of the teens.

Bruton backs Leo. Coveney’s best hope is a two horse race.

Who are the Machivellian deal makers like Big Phil in 2010.

No word from Paschal Donohoe yet is there?

An interesting sub plot here will be Pascal and Harris maneuvering into place to become the next leader of FG after Varadkar/Conveney.

In fairness it’s way too early to tell how history will remember this Government.

There was more than one woman left disgusted, and let’s not forget him telling my bro he ‘looked like a fucking knacker’.

Ding dong the cunt is gone - Which old cunt? - The baldy cunt … ding dong the baldy cunt is gone…

2 Likes

Vadarker is a useless spoofing cunt. What the fuck has he ever done?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQrhBIuSCmM

1 Like

Like pretty much every political minister we’ve had so

Our Kate was at the Coveney campaign launch too. Harris seems to be his highest profile backer for now. Some no marks there like Coffey, O’Mahon(e)y, Buttimer.

Kenny’s most notable achievement as Taoiseach was getting tens of thousands on the streets to protest against water charges. I’d say this is what Reeling in the Years will be showing in 15-20 years time.

Leo struggling to get the gay Blueshirts on board is a bad omen for his campaign.

Loads of lads have ‘come out’ at lunch time to support Leo.

1 Like

Be interesting to see how Leo would be welcomed on a trade mission to the Gulf States.

2 Likes

:no_mouth::speak_no_evil:

9 Senators including Mulherin and a good smattering of TDs from around the country too.

Buttimer obviously voting with Cork before cock.

Himself and Donal Og have false loyalty to underpin their deviancy

I can’t understand why the fuck anyone would choose Varadkar, he is a lying sneaky attention seeking right wing weasel.

3 Likes

:clap: