Ireland politics (Part 1)

They lived in a hotel, let us not exaggerate. I would prefer a properly functioning rental market.

Social housing in Ireland turns into a means for families to take a spot and then magically pass it down to their children.

Then they use this to try and get some capital back and it is just another unfair distribution of wealth.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/council-tenants-may-get-60-discount-to-buy-houses-1.2625578%3Fmode%3Damp

Theres a way too many “single mothers” out there looking for free houses.

1 Like

The Irish State decided to take on private debts.

If you could move to Cork then Erica could have too.

Fuck that - Keep those spongers in Dublin/the Pale where they belong

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/are-we-just-going-to-end-up-homeless-every-year-1.3064134%3Fmode%3Damp

3 kids at 22. Demanding a gaff and moaning that she had to go out and look for another one that is basically being paid for.

Everyone else pays for it. She’ll be in the welfare system for life.

The likes a this cunt should be shot

3 Likes

And a stopper shoved up her box.

1 Like

No doubt a couple of the kids have ADHD or some other “disease”.You wont get a carers allowance for nothing

1 Like

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.thejournal.ie/23-per-cent-of-irish-children-live-in-a-single-parent-household-265534-Oct2011/%3Famp%3D1

Highest in the EU…in 2008

This being a country that was deeply Catholic until not too long ago and only permitted divorce 13 years prior to that.

And what drives people ape is that you couldn’t critically discuss the figure above on any RTÉ show without a bleeding heart politician coming on to lambast you.

1 Like

Fuck me.

3 kids = €420 a month children’s allowance

Basic dole around €800 a month
Rent €1300

She has a net income of over €2500 a month.
For a single working person to clear that they’d probably want a gross salary of around 50-55k

Nothing should be givin to these ladies either unless johnny scobes name is on the childs birth cert.We are pickin up the tab for these cuntbags.

4 Likes

Are you advocating that the kids should live in poverty

70 percent of the time Johnny scobes is putting his head down on the pillow beside her

1 Like

Rich people have gotten far bigger handouts. Dennis O’Brien got an interest rate of under 2% from a state owned bank. The state was borrowing at about 7% at the time. This is Ireland’s wealthiest man. And people moan about welfare spongers. Tackle those that can afford it first.

4 Likes

Did I say that?

What exactly are you saying apart from moaning

Where did I moan. I just put a set of figures up there with a rough guide as to what a working person would have to earn to to roughly bring home the same money.

Like OBrien or loathe him. How many people is he employing?

Think it’s more like 40k but you’re missing out on the lone parent allowance on top of that.

The article is by Kitty Holland (look who her dad is). Similar in the Independent. This girl was on the social housing list at the age of 19 ffs.

That’s your tax money being spent and a media hammering away at people claiming it’s not enough.