Ireland politics (Part 1)

Leo will do well in the Pale,thats all.

2 Likes

He did very well to get a 3 bed semi for that price, my guessing he’ll have to put a load of money into it to renovate. Very hard to get anything decent that close to the city in a nice area for under €600k these days

2 Likes

What would your monthly repayments on that be ?

As Tupac said, we ain’t ready to have a gay Taoiseach

2 Likes

Between €2500 and €3k I’d say

No it only need a lick of paint going by the photos he sent me and the back garden needs tidying but he will do that himself.600000 is madness

Agree. I reckon Kate will be running minus the whip next time out whilst Lucy and Murphy are on the official ticket.

Handed back soft…

2 Likes

Fair play to Erica, I’m delighted that the nightmare is finally over for herself and her daughter.

2 Likes

It’s crazy but it’s a reality. He’s very lucky to have got it for that price

He got a bargain.

+1.

A great woman and a great mother who is doing a tremendous job raising her daughter and fighting courageously to give her the best possible chance in life.

By showing her that if you complain and whinge for long enough youll eventually get what you want,without putting a penny towards it yourself

3 Likes

Or showing that it’s impossible for a single mother of one to rear a child, work and afford private rent in a market that’s rigged against ordinary people because the state has been happy to run it for the benefit of property and financial interests and in the process abdicate any responsibility for social housing for decades.

2 Likes

Her home for life now, paid for by everyone else.

6 Likes

ive no issue paying for social housing, paying for the banks mistakes is a different issue though

If the banks had collapsed and all those ordinary people with their savings tied up in there had lost them, you’d be on here moaning about it.

Would you prefer it if Erica and her daughter were homeless Tim?

Incorrect

the greed of the banks and corporate Oireland fucked us up

Wasn’t there a recorded phone conversation of two top bankers sneering away post crash that they caused? An innocent woman looking for a house and nice area to bring up her young child in gets lambasted while Tim celebrates the other two as ‘characters’

1 Like