Ireland politics (Part 1)

hopefully none

That wonā€™t play well in the sticks.

Coveneyā€™s brother, the Greencore fella, has been giving it big licks on twitter all weekend with ā€œthis battleā€™s only startingā€ type stuff.

Kenny is some fucking tool.

I hope itā€™s a really nasty battle. Lets see if Simon can get down and dirty.

A great leader. Our greatest leader.

Why am I not surprised youā€™d follow a simpleton.

3 Likes

I cant say what may or may not surprise you. What I can say, is that Enda was your greatest ever leader.

Ballysteen Fine Gael are backing Leo

The cunts.

Leo or simon? Leo or Simon? Would you like to be punched in the balls or punched in the face? Personally, Iā€™d prefer Simon as I believe that he has a slightly better track record as a minister. But I am impressed by the fact that Leo seems to have this shit sown up before itā€™s even started. At least he can run a proper machiavellian campaign where the other fella is made to look like a fucking tool as soon as itā€™s started. There was a day this week where Simon was in some shithole in Clare canvassing the ā€˜normalā€™ party folk. Even the Clare TDā€™s Standing beside him wouldnā€™t vote for him ffs sake. Hopefully this sneaky acumen leads Leo to be some sort of decent Taoiseach but I fear heā€™s just a fucking mouthpiece and is more about power than policy. Weā€™ll have lots of pretty talking and no action methinks. Plus ca changeā€¦

I saw Simon strolling down by the cathedral in Thurles after the match, I wonā€™t be logging it as a celeb spot.

Did you not work for years in the UK and US as an emigrant Fagan?

More likely an alien I would imagine.

Enda Kenny has outfoxed the both of them does it matter who wins?

What has become of this country? Are the Irish people going to stand for a gay man as their Taoiseach?

We did before.

1 Like

The papers were making a lot of leo as the first openly gay leader, who was the closeted one?

Itā€™s not my place to out anyone.

1 Like

Kate saying today if my daddy couldnā€™t put manners on me the ruling classes in FG have no chance.
Iā€™d say if you bought extra large rubbers in the shop sheā€™d give you an auld wink?