Ireland politics (Part 1)

Didnā€™t think there was anything wrong with my wording. They were comments he made. Racist comments but comments nonetheless.

FF abstained?? Theyā€™re the dirtiest bastards this nation has ever seen.

How Harris snd Murphy are still in their respective positions is beyond me. Iā€™d spit on the bastards if ever I was within spitting distance of them, the utter cuntbags. And that fucking simpleton taoiseach of ours, I hope he dies screaming the dirty rotten cunt.

4 Likes

Murphy on VM Tonight now

Iā€™m gonna spit at the TV.

Whatever works for you

Obviously Murphy is shit and out of his depth, and his ideology is awful

But his problem in terms of popularity is that he isnā€™t outwardly shameless enough

Heā€™s too well spoken and mannerly

Heā€™s sort of like an Irish political version of Craig Doyle, big things were expected of him but heā€™s just not very good, similar background too

If he was more outwardly shameless, more arrogant and had a thick bogger accent, heā€™d have most of the rural simpletons in Ireland queueing up to sing his praises

Sounds like Pee Flynn youā€™ve described there

Heā€™s been elected twice in urban Dublin constituencies.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting very vexed with both the mainstream parties. Itā€™s an awful pity the opposition also seem to be in a state of flux.

2 Likes

Dubliners are as culpable of electing cunts as much as roasters .

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly it

Michael Ring too

John Oā€™Donoghue was another one and all it took to bring him down was the great financial crash

Bogmonsters love their ministers, no matter how useless and corrupt they are

Weā€™ve got Michael Ring rockinā€™ in the Dail for us
Michael Ring rockinā€™ in the Dail, in the cabinet

And heā€™ll lose his seat next time

If he was a thick, arrogant bogman heā€™d get a quota and a half

Great to see Mick Lowry put that spoofer Paul Murphy in his place tonight.

Usually a better class of cunt at least

And usually elected by the immigrant bogmonsters and the sons and daughters of bogmonsters

:roll_eyes:
He had the highest first vote percentage in a two FG seat constituency.

And?

Lucinda Creighton had the highest first vote percentage in Dublin South East in 2011 and was chucked out on her ear in 2016

Chris Andrews had it in 2007 and was chucked out on his ear in 2011

Dublin constituencies are dogfights because the voters arenā€™t afraid to get rid of high profile sitting TDs - they love nothing more - unlike in rural simpletonia

There is room for one FG TD in that constituency next time and it will be Kate Oā€™Connell

Maria Bailey is finished because the voters in Dublin wouldnā€™t have her bullshit - if that was in rural simpletonia sheā€™d have doubled her vote

Renuaā€™s Lucinda was it?

The FF candidate after his party crashed the economy

But yeah, rural, rural etc

2 Likes

Rural simpletons loving thick as pigshit minishturs is a fact of life, mate

My pointing this out and my pointing out that if Murphy was an uncouth, thick as pigshit, corrupt bogmonster in a rural shimpleton conshtituenshee, heā€™d be in paydirt for the rest of his life seems to irk you a lot

My pointing out that voters in Dublin are generally less tolerant of this sort of bullshit also irks you

Not sure why, itā€™s a basic fact of political life in Ireland

So much irking, so easy

Youā€™re really struggling with the fact heā€™s a two-time Dublin TD. All the waffling in the world about ā€œifā€ he was a rural minister doesnā€™t change that.

1 Like

If Murphy was a pigshit roaster he would get houses built . That is what we are good at . Itā€™s what we do well the world over

1 Like