Ireland politics (Part 1)

Remember that when you’re munching on your turkey leg Christmas day

2 Likes

We stopped building houses full stop.

1 Like

Social housing doesn’t have to be exclusively for ‘poor’ people… You can regulate the market by having 20% of all builds built as social housing, for middle and large earners also.

1 Like

Still money in space hoppers down in limerick hurling circles.

:smile:

Verona Murphy: ‘Do we have to wait for a London Bridge incident on Wexford Bridge?’ https://jrnl.ie/4941168

Is it not a bit rich for the president of the road hauliers to be complaining about potentially dangerous illegal immigrants, when her members are bring most of them into the country ?

17 Likes

:grinning: :grinning:

She is some fucking eejit all the same.

Outstanding punctuation in Verona Murphy’s statement here:

1 Like

When are the Hauliers Association kicking her to the kerb?

Some whinging out of the townie cunt then

Be gas if some lad went bananas swinging a machete on Wexford Bridge over Christmas

“Should I stand in the next general election?”

Is this an answers on a postcard job?

I was wondering if this should have ended with a comma rather than a question mark.

Should I stand in the next general election, the people of Wexford blah blah blah…

Three weeks ago Leo walked the streets in Wexford asking folk to vote for Verona . Yesterday the same Leo states he is happy the same Verona was shitcanned by the Slaneyside electorate .

Some change

The same cunt is pretending to be gay. That should hardly surprise you

Really? So we’ve a president pretending to be straight and a taoiseach pretending to be quare. Strange times.

1 Like

Simon Harris seems to think he has uncovered a smoking gun with regards to drinkaware. Now advising people not to use their service. The man will do everything but what he’s supposed to do.

Jonathon O’Brien not standing at the next election.

@Cicero_Dandi does your contact know what’s happening with all these stepping down?