Ireland politics (Part 1)

They will come to agreement that Ryan will be leader till December 2022 and then Martin will take over to see the party into the next election.

1 Like

Its a bit fucking late. I suppose there was no way Super hero Tony would have apologised.

1 Like

What odds did you get? I wouldn’t be certain either way.

Did you have a vote. Which way were you leaning?

1 Like

Is it not an election as opposed to a divvy out? They would have had to do that prior to the time?

say nothing @Rocko

1 Like

5/2 originally. But have her bringing up a few doubles as well. Based it on a conversation with a well placed green source we had over a few weeks ago. Was thinking the Neasa/Saoirse brigade might put pressure on the fence sitters and that salad/sleep gates might swing the last few.
Its win win really. She loses and our green friend is a fraud, win and I’m in the pink.

Say nothing? No accountability.
@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy showing its established FFG politics as usual now the greens have jumped into their ministerial mercs. May your salads wither in shame.

Nasty post

He needs to see what he has become.

1 Like

Result will be tomorrow night.

I think your sources have let you down.

That is some punch in the mouth for @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Oooft

Shambles of a fucking party.

If the schools don’t open we may as well call the whole thing off

Rats are leaving early this time.

1 Like

She looks deadly in that profile pic

Typical Irish government tactic, start the conversation now and announce in 3 weeks schools won’t open. They know they don’t have a clue on how to open schools without social media backlash and teaching unions