Ireland politics (Part 1)

Deary me, keep on point. The lawn tennis club is what it is, the fucking tennis club.
Iā€™m awaiting confirmation that somewhere in this mildly fucked up country people refer to the tennis club as the whites only club.

Are you off your meds or did you suffer a bang on the head while adjusting the sail at the weekend.

the fucking lawn tennis club

you are from bogtrim so you dont get it but there is a premium to be paid to be in a LAWN tennis club

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Your wandering off point. Are there segregated courts at the lawn tennis club or why has the infernal thing been dragged into the conversation .
Iā€™m uncomfortable with the word and am merely offering options. Your serveā€¦

Im happy to be segregated from cagers & to use that term

Tennis clubs need to be cancelled

Only the ones the insist on a whites only rule.

Mary Lou giving Pat Kenny what for there

Mairead McGuinness and Andrew McDowell put forward to replace Big Phil.

Maireadā€™s time to shine.

Mairead McGuinness is highly respected and considered a serious operator in the Brussels scene

1 Like

Never heard of Andrew McDowell (hopefully related to Michael McDowell), assume heā€™s nomination just to have balance

Mairead a shoo-in

1 Like

Why you say that ?? I am curious

Andrew must be cool about being the sacrificial lamb .

1 Like

Christ above, even Nigel Farage used to destroy McGuinness. Hopefully she gets a Mickey mouse position. The British canā€™t believe their luck

2 Likes

Paddy feels threatened by women in positions of power

He was an economic advisor to fg when in govt, a member of the epp and on the board of EIB in Brussels.

An entitled cunt in other words but in this case a sacrificial lamb

1 Like

Was googling him and cane across this
This didnā€™t happen

That is very suspicious. And now heā€™s nominated for Europe? Who da fuq is this guy?

I assume he is fully aware of his fate and wonā€™t be forgotten for ā€œtaking one for the team ā€œ .

Its the proverbial never ending short straw Iā€™d imagine