Ireland politics (Part 1)

Uh oh Boris Johnson is being summoned to the head masters office. I bet Boris is shitting in his pants now.

Boris has the look of a fella who usually has smudged underpants.

cummings probably wedgies him daily

The two of them are definitely smelly.

Your young fella can identify with him so.

🤷
Hmmm

No words

1 Like

I’m expecting FF to be obliterated in Red C poll tomorrow.

Cummings is gove and johnson’s dealer, I’m convinced of it.
He’s like a really shit Super Hans.

SF up 10%. FG up 1%. Indo headline. FG POPULARITY SOARS!

7 Likes

Leo owns your soul

2 Likes

Looks like FFucked

2 Likes

What a depressing range of choices.

1 Like

Well they are terrible

William must be from Cark

1 Like
1 Like

O Cuiv is the man to take FF into the future.

:rofl:

1 Like

Housing, health and to a degree climate - are things that people are very angry about and largely at crisis point due to FG… FF have propped up FG for over 5 years now and they are feeling the brunt of it while FG soar. It just shows how much of politics are optics and PR - what a way to run a country … The best PR team wins.

What have SF done to be at their figure?

FG have had two events that they’ve been able to manipulate for support -Brexit and Covid — when we come out from behind covid the country is gonna be in an awful mess. The anger that was there leading to the last election is still bubbling away and is gonna come back 10 fold.

He could be their Moses. Parting the Red C as he leads them back to the promised land

1 Like

Martin should be the most popular Taoiseach ever, according to former Senator Harris

Last week, despite intense pressure from Sinn Féin and media, Taoiseach Micheál Martin refused to degrade Irish politics by doing a Donald Trump and venting his anger at Boris Johnson.

As a result, he won the respect of the EU and the United States and left Johnson looking like a lout.

But since Brexit there has been a greening and coarsening of political and media discourse that has seeped like a sewer overflow into wider waters.