Ireland politics (Part 1)

You are jealous of his dazzling hair

More jealous of his salary for being a useless cunt

Some publicity stunt pulled today by Brendan Griffin and Eoghan Murphy. Wouldn’t let poor auld Martin out in time for the dinner.
FG are coming across far worse than SF in this contrived war between them. Between Leo’s smoothie, the setting up of the Stanley reveal and now this theatre today they need more advisors

Another investigation into Varadkar.

@Coco_the_monkey is

Notwithstanding the semantics of what constitutes a bailout, I can’t help but think this clip will follow Micheál Martin around.

Oooft

hardly an ooooft when you consider

It’s definitely an ooft, perhaps not an oooft

The same Alan Kelly had no problem shoving austerity down the throats of the working class people he is meant to represent. Labour me hole.

bailing out the banks was one thing, not sharing the burden with the shareholders and putting it all the irish people is entirely another level of cuntishness, especially when you trumpet voting against the bailout but then voted for making bank debt sovereign debt

1 Like

Hes a good opposition voice. I’d hate to see him and Labour back in power.

I fully expect Labor to do a Sinn Fein in the next election

bomb enniskillen?

4 Likes

Win the popular vote

1 Like

They will gain seats off FF and greens. Cant see SF or FG moving much maybe +/- 1 seat. Who will get onto bed woth labour is a good question

They will gobble up about 20-30 seats from FFG and wipe the floor clean with The Greens and SDs. They might not need to get into bed with anyone

Any party that says they would have “burned the bond holders “ are talking through their hole . Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional .

3 Likes

Kelly doesn’t strike me as the brightest of chaps.

I’d say that’s why he has started wearing glasses.

1 Like