Ireland politics (Part 1)

Wouldnā€™t you know just by the look of the beak on the cunt that heā€™s a complete & utter gobshite sure. Those Cark cunts have alot to answer for, inflicting the cunt on the country.

Heā€™s just a pure eejit. Doesnā€™t have an ounce of knowhow in the media despite being a politician for over 30 years

IMG_20201217_132657

5 Likes

He looks more eggheady since he joined FF

Heā€™s lost some weight in his general skull area

Eggsactually.

1 Like

Is that photoshop or his actual real head?

1 Like

Itā€™s when he comes back from a holiday in Spain and his head tans and gets freckles.

1 Like

Why is Joanne Hayes only getting an apology now

Poor woman. I think she got a formal apology for varadkar back in 2016 /2017 and she got the awarded damages for her treatment at the hands of gardai and the tribunal. Was listening to it this morning and it was despicable what happened to that poor woman at the hands of the gardai and again not one person will be held responsible.

1 Like

Iā€™d say half of them are probably dead anyway

More than likely but everytime something like this is done no one is ever held responsible. Just look at what Maurice McCabe went through and only for him recording and meeting the garda would have hung him.

But now it has faded to darkness
It may have been rotten
But, alas tis forgotten
Just like the career of Steve Harkness.

1 Like

One of the senior ones still maintains she had two babies and wants exhumation done. Wouldnā€™t accept dna results when they were done a few years ago.

Youā€™re fucking kidding me?

1 Like

Did Oā€™Carroll have a newspaper column in Star/Herald along the lines of how he sort out the current criminals

I could have this completely wrong

1 Like

Probably the same Garda who blamed the Ra on the disappearance of Annie McCarrick.

2 Likes

This is the elephant in the room. If these cunts are not dead their still being paid a generous pension by the state. They should be in jail.

1 Like