Ireland politics (Part 1)

Varadkar snuck that in timely there on a topical news day the cunt.

3 Likes

I’d say he must have got word that the COTY Round of 71 heats were live and he wanted to make a final push to make sure he finished in the top 4 of his heat.

3 Likes

He’s a horrible cunt. Leaking the report to the indo was utter cuntistry of the highest order.

1 Like

Leo would be secretly delighted to outpoll Mehole in the COTY.

indo worse for enabling him

3 Likes

Is the thinking that it was MM? I was struggling to figure out any real motive to leak a report like that early

Needs to be found out who done this and they need to be tarred and feathered

To get one over on the other parties or a debt to be repaid.

1 Like

It’s some bucket of shit of a paper these days. 2 fucking stories about Rob fucking Kearney in Australia on the landing page if it today.

Too late to add the editor of the Indo to COTY I imagine?

1 Like

Nah early days yet in the COTY for 2021 nominate away.

Agree,but think we all suspect any investigation into who leaked it will be quietly dropped and nothing happen

Well it was definitely someone on ff. The stand off was between the greens and ff.

2 Likes

This @tallback. Roderic O G was fuming apparently. Report went to cabinet late last week and was leaked by FF. Did the article have direct quotes from MM i think?

1 Like

Dont know. But shur theres enough cunts in ff capable of leaking it, not least to inflict further damage on Martin

Bhomas Tyrne is a great man for the leak

That’s a team, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals.

The sneakiest cunt going.

I’m no fan of FF or MM but I have to say that I think his speech there was very good and hopefully delivers some relief and benefit to those affected by the mother and baby homes.

Was he in government with Minister Woods that time? If so he can fcuk right off

yep, and in his position as both a teacher, TD and minister there’s no way he couldve pleaded ignorance to what was going either in the M&B homes or the industrial schools

4 Likes