Ireland politics (Part 1)

Coppinger. What a cunt. She prepared for it by being a teacher and having her job left open to walk back into, likely happily removing another from the post without a thought.

1 Like

Always a candidate for a swipe of a wet dishcloth.

They all do that.

Well she stands a good chance of getting back in in the next election based on the current performance of O’Gorman and the greens.

Very harsh. She has a family to support. She also only took the average industrial wage when she was a TD. Whether you agree with her politics or not (and I generally wouldn’t) she is not in it for herself.

3 Likes

Art is at it again.

1 Like

Why is she a cunt? Because of your assumption regarding the teaching position? The article says she’s returned to a part time job share position.

That’s fair enough, but she’s blathering on there like she had bought a wilderness fort in the Arctic, guns, ammo, and hobbled a few goats.

Radio Clash was first released in 1981 alright.

There was a good crossover between punk and reggae at the time - SLF’s Johnny Was for example, along with The Clash stuff mentioned. Attributable to Don Letts during his time as a DJ in The Roxy as the usual formative influence.

2 Likes

I realized after I was mixing it up with Clash City Rockers.

@balbec @manbehindthewire

TD provides character reference to court for young man who hit off-duty garda so hard he was unconscious for 12 minutes

Is that a gga top?

Kilmallock GAA

1 Like

I have no idea why character references are a thing. It’s like back testing on a fund, as they say in finance I’ve never seen a bad one

2 Likes

When the @balbec lads hit you, you stay hit

1 Like

Is he a brother of Oisin?

Similar looking alright

Ms Carey stated that Kilmallock GAA also provided a testimonial stating that O’Reilly is a member of the senior hurling panel, has always been good at coaching underage players and is dedicated when it comes to training and playing games.

Ah sure we will leave it at that so… Case closed

1 Like

No previous, guilty plea, compensation paid… more needed?

1 Like