Ireland politics (Part 1)

He offered the compensation himself I suppose as opposed to he was directed to.
Itā€™s still an option for fellas that havenā€™t been in trouble before, regardless of where theyā€™re from.
By the time a civil case comes around itā€™ll be clear whether the lad is or has been coming across with what was due, itā€™ll factor in.

2 Likes

The auld head rutting :sweat_smile:

That happened inside in the imperial one night, two shaved apes went at it over a game of pool. Head rutting and threats for a good few minutes. Tension building.

One of the dipsos shouts out, are ye gonna shift or wha, fight stopped. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s nearly worse? Here judge, I have money, take that into account.

1 Like

Itā€™s an indication of remorse. If heā€™s a brickie or wherever trade 4k is a serious wedge to him, with another 11 to go

1 Like

Lesson learned Iā€™d say.

Theres a genuine intent not to ruin young lads that make mistakes with records

That would be my experience anyway, lads would have gotten plenty chances before they see actual time, and that goes across the board fwiw

Not good to be starting out in the circuit at the same time

1 Like

Itā€™s impossible to get into jail

Donā€™t pay the Montrose tax and youā€™ll end up in chokey

1 Like

We donā€™t speak the same language

Anyone know what heā€™s saying here?

No idea. Was just passing comment on the text book character witness statement from the GAA club. They should be resigned to history

1 Like

Iā€™d agree, but I donā€™t think it made much odds in this instance anyhow

1 Like

Has he ever made any additional effort to get it, through the courts? Should surely be able to get an order detaching it from yer manā€™s wages at source.

Yer man fucked off to Australia after. Think heā€™s back now, but my mate is in Australia now

At least he saw ā‚¬10k at the end of the rainbow. Didnā€™t a lad that used to post in here fly all the way to Australia for a suck on a used tampon.

@Horsebox

1 Like

Itā€™s still owed him anyway, he should follow it up in future.

Very sexist post

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Nasty post.