Ireland politics (Part 1)

Maybe heā€™s shit on TV. He made an absolute mug of EOB on Twitter.

It was on radio.

Absolute car crash stuff. He tied himself up in knots and got skewered. Came on expecting the usual softy softy interview before on one of the rare occasions a FFG is actually grilled on something he was pulled apart like a ball of wool.

51k for a bit of advice? Some gig.

FFG love their spin doctors.

Paying 50k for advice from someone who looks like that witch. Are people really expecting a competent approach to anything in this country.

2 Likes

I thought that this government had an army of well paid advisors for this sort of stuff. What is the point of them if the minister is going to someone else for the advice

Iā€™m happy that my PAYE is contributing to making that gowl look more hideous but there may be some that think their tax money could be better spent, especially in this current climate.

1 Like

Or anything else by all accounts

On the subject of the aforementioned Norma Foley I note that on every occasion she appears on TV sheā€™s sporting the same pearl necklace. Youā€™d think sheā€™d manage the odd day without it.

Maybe it contains a little piece of paper in one of the pearls that has the sort code to one of her fatherā€™s offshore bank accounts.

5 Likes

Kinda like the lad who lost the codes to the gazillions in Bitcoin only in reverse. Thatā€™s Kerry for you. Yerraā€¦

Healy Rae plant hire would get the gig to dig up the landfill to search for the hard drive if that happened in Kerry.

That and the motherā€™s communion outfits from 1991

1 Like

Heather Humphreys on the news looked like she had the hair done recently.

Perfect storm to drive fellas on here mental

Those Protestants.

Up to no good as usual.

1 Like

Can the last person out of the Green Party please turn off theā€¦actually they are on sensors

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

I thought the Dilly O Wee got the Greens to do a u turn and all is dandy ???

principles?