Ireland politics (Part 1)

? I’m not a Dr??

You’ve a doctorate in buying imaginary cars I believe.

Deasy tearing Kenny to shreds on Morning Ireland.

About what boxty?

This Garda Whistle blower issue just wont go away for the government at the moment.

Mick Wallace and Ming Flanagan were ahead of the curve on this one too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j0uCGVOikQ

That cunt Enda Kenny and vile bastard Michael Noonan laughing at Ming when he mentioned whistleblowers back in 2014.

Jobs for the boys and rewarding failures such as Beefy Reilly and Mulhern and O’Mahony. Surrounding himself with nodding losers.
He wants Kenny out asap.

Had to laugh at the quote that Kenny would have to be dragged out kicking and screaming. :slight_smile:

Was this a reference to his behaviour at Croke Park on Saturday evening?

1 Like

Was listening to the late debate last night and they had an ex guard and now FG councillor called Richie Culhane on. He had a deep distrust of all whistle blowers, reckoned the Fennelly report exonerated top level gardai of any wrongdoing and that the current commissioner was extremely honourable and should be left alone to carry on reform although it did seem that he didn’t think there was any need for reform. I think Frances Fitz must have sent him out to bat and scupper the gardai’s argument for pay restoration. He did a fine job. At one point Mick Clifford asked him had he actually read the Fennelly Report.

There’s nowt as zealous as a convert.

Looks like FG are in a no win situation in the budget already.

It they cave and bring the increase to January then it looks like they caved in to FF. If they hold tight for any later date then they’ll be remembered for stalling the introduction of the increase.

FG spin doctors are beyond fucking hopeless.

As soon as they allowed themselves to be beholden to FF they were fucked. FF will romp home at the next election, which they can call at a time of their choosing.

This budget sounds like it’s going to be shit and deliver very little for working folk.

FG are fucking hopeless. As soon as they sold out to FF to get Enda his second term as Taoiseach they were fucked. They should have said a fuck you to FF and gone back to the polls.

2 Likes

Fucking pensioners getting a handout again and they probably the most comfortable section of society by and large, house bought, debt free and low costs. Now there are pensioners living on the bread line and I’ve no problem helping them out but it should be means tested, and those on huge pensions should get nothing at all from the state.

6 Likes

Yes, but pensioners vote.

1 Like

Heard someone on the radio (think it was Colm McCarthy) saying that FG would have been better off not having a budget and continuing as we have been.

Fuck the working man, what’s in it for dinny

2 Likes