Ireland politics (Part 1)

Heā€™s now shifted from slagging Derry to slagging "academia from the pale "

Harris will be the next fg taoiseach

In fairness itā€™s time we had a gay Taoiseach.

In fairness itā€™s time we had a Taoiseach full stop

3 Likes

Someone told me recently Harris has a woman.

And a fine lady she is too.

Didnā€™t he get into politics due to some ailment the brother had and was getting the run around from the HSE?

Is it his mother?

1 Like

I think Itā€™s John Baileyā€™s daughter. If they have a child it will most likely have horns.

3 Likes

What is Simon Harrisā€™ background? Obviously he is college educated. Anyone know what he did or what industry he was in? Heā€™s an intelligent fella well able to debate.

Career politician. I was sceptical at first but i believe he had genuine cause for entering politics and will turn the health service around.

Twas something to do with his brother. Some ailment he had and wasnā€™t getting the proper treatment

Autism I think. Good radio interview a couple of weeks ago - canā€™t remember the show.

Thatā€™s right. I heard it myself. He speaks with nearly exactly the same voice.

Heā€™s a blueshirt wanker.

8 Likes

He will sort the health service. Wait till you see. I wouldnā€™t have believed it till tonight but he has the bit between his teeth and more than that he has that look in his eyes. Like Padraig Harrington when heā€™s in contention on Sunday.
A detestable little upstart prick who I always despised up to now, but Iā€™m getting behind Simon Harris from tonight on.

He will in his fuck.

2 Likes

What the fuck would you know.

I hope we soften those union cunts and lock the bastards out.

1 Like

Iā€™d say even Trump wouldnā€™t be able to fix that cunt of a place.