Ireland politics (Part 2)

Who is the leaker?

Please donโ€™t say itโ€™s Si.

Si is a good man, he would not stoop to something so low
Say it ainโ€™t so

According to todays Sindo this minister has history for this kind of thing and has sniffed around a possible leadership heave. Now in terms of senior ministers, I cant see Harris, Coveney or even that square Pascal getting involved in that kind of thing

Iโ€™d be inclined to throw Heather Humphreys back in the mix there. Sheโ€™s a man of a woman

Why is Coveney excluded?

Itโ€™s all the marks of Si.

Nasty little fucker.

3 Likes

Cos Coveney made the appointment.

1 Like

Of course :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Would be something youโ€™d expect from Harris or Donohue. Theyโ€™ve always distanced themselves from leadership contests.

Iโ€™d fucking love it it turns out to be Harris though.

2 Likes

Harris backed Coveney against leo in the original contest. Didnโ€™t think hed be that stupid tbh but if you take the Sindo at face value, my money would be on him rather than Pascal

Si has eyes on the leadership.

Nice Paschal would have nothing to do with this, for starters he has no tik tok account.

Has to be a cabinet minister and a blueshirt. Coveney, pathcal and leo are up to their oxters in the zappone mess.

That leaves snivelling harris, humphreys and mcabsentee, who wasnโ€™t at cabinet.

So sniveler and hedda. I donโ€™t think hedda would have the nous or form for this.

Ergo sniveller

Timmy is great craic

2 Likes

โ€œSurelyโ€

1 Like

When youโ€™re debating never ask a question that begins with with โ€œsurelyโ€ because as soon as you say it youโ€™re setting yourself up for the inevitable answer of โ€œnoโ€.

He had to drop one character to stay within the 140 surely!

KZ must be thrilled that the leak story has meant she is no longer the story

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers