Ireland politics (Part 2)

What a lemon.

We donā€™t need young people in politics and we certainly donā€™t need young mums.

We need people with lived experience, over decades.

These career politicians achieve the sum total of fuck all.

:joy:

2 Likes

Sheā€™s a dance tutor.

Have you something to say ? Or do you want to just edit my post to suit you warped wokie Agenda?

Sheā€™ll fit right inā€¦

Sheā€™s been a pop star and runs a small business. Thatā€™s a fair bit of lived experience and she has three kids.

1 Like

Weā€™ll give her health. She can run it from 4-6, after sheā€™s fed the kids and before she teaches dance.

Good one :+1:

No I was just laughing at you.

Thatā€™s because you have a low IQ. Itā€™s normal.

She got the nod over Nadine once upon a time. Thatā€™s an impressive electoral record right there already

1 Like

So young women with children shouldnā€™t be in politics- is that what you are saying?

Plenty of Thomas Bradys out there.

2 Likes

Iā€™m saying young people in general shouldnā€™t. Yes . Whether they have a fanny or not.

We need to turn the system upside down and have people who have been experts in their field for a couple of decades running the country.

These career politicians achieve nothing. They self preserve, they lie, they promise and they blame external factors for their failures. The world has moved on from the 19th century concept of politics that we elect byā€¦ Teachers, youn mums, crusty student union types making decisions for a country in an age when nearly 70- 80% of our problems are tech/ economic/ healthā€¦ And we expect results?

Iā€™d rather engineers , technicians, economists, health professionals (parents or otherwise) with an exceptional career over a few decades to be making decisions for the country.

The do gooder young mums and teachers can sit on local boards .

1 Like

So you want Tony Holohan as Taoiseach. :grin:

1 Like

Murdering people kinda would rule him outā€¦ I said exceptional, not continued failure :person_shrugging:t2:

You were a Sinn Fein member. :joy:

Correct.

At the time i believed, then i grew and changed my mind.

Lived experience.

Maybe i should be running the country?

1 Like

Isnā€™t that the scammer linked to FG that was spreading disinformation during Covid?

Responsible for the deaths of a number of young women in another scandal also.

You ā€œgrewā€ and ā€œchanged your mindā€ to accusing decent public servants of murder and piling on young women entering politics.

Youā€™re a very dangerous person.

1 Like