Ireland politics (Part 2)

They got mixed and were using their step counts.

He’s not responding cos he knows they have another bullet in the chamber

1 Like

It’s a disgrace, Joe. FFG obviously terrified to change this due to how many that have been forced overseas to seek a reasonable quality of life due to their ignorance, ineptitude and mismanagement of a country that should be in the ‘easy’ category of management.

Is this the bird that gets wolf whistles all over Dublin and always tweeting about it??

What’s the story here? Woman gets paid for job

2 Likes

Indeed. ‘Making joe look good’ aka buys his hair dye

Why is he “subversive”? Seems an odd attempt at a tweet.

Subversive?

He’s called subversive because he had principles when he disagreed with letting Corporations have a say in our laws.

Personally I’m shocked and outraged that a minister has an advisor funded by the tax payer.

*Full lists of minister’s advisors are published by the government.

1 Like

I was only asking was it the needy bird who makes up stories about lads slapping her arse and getting whistled at all over Dublin.

I’d say she’s safe enough from the wolf whistles and arse slaps.

20230721_133411

3 Likes

I don’t think some lad in Bondi should be voting in elections here

4 Likes

I think you might find the lad in Bondi or NY is probably more tuned into what’s happening in Oireland than a lot of the people at home

Particularly during the last recession many people moved away out of need, and always wanted to be back. I think those people should have a say in the country they want to come back to, and it was apparent in the last recession that the government didn’t give a fuck about them and was glad to have them gone. I think a five or ten year limit would be a good thing. As in, if you’ve lived here with in the last five or ten years you can vote from abroad.

If they call it Oireland they can definitely fuck off.

1 Like

I’ll tell them that so

What does that matter? He or she won’t be directly affected by the vote, so they shouldn’t have one.

Do, and smash their fucking faces in too while you’re at it. Disrespectful cunts.

Course they will if they’re moving back