Ireland politics (Part 2)

@Funtime I see a former colleague of ours is running in SoCoDu

Please donā€™t tell me @jugs went there?

Sheā€™ll have to go

As predicted by the wily political commentators on here and paddy Cosgrave the government have stage managed to make such a balls of the immigration issue in order to damage SF. Job done now pack up the tents

1 Like

I think paddy and you give the govt too much credit

4 Likes

Did Ciaran Cuffe just say on the debate ā€˜what if 3 counties of Ireland were taken over by an occupying state, what would we doā€™ :joy::joy:.

Iā€™d need to know which counties.

1 Like

Not sure which ones he has liberated. Fucking Greens. Stick to the salads.

2 Likes

What Clare Daly supports is analogous to a united Ireland being voted for democratically, then 30 years later Britain re-invades and takes nine counties.

They can have cork and the biff cunts for freeā€¦

They already have Cork

Arlene has switched

6 Likes

Revenue raises concerns over rule change allowing people to sink up to ā‚¬2m tax free into pension pots

Chilling. Kwasi Donohoe too busy writing book reviews and gazing at Strasbourg instead of keeping his eye on the ball.

1 Like

Mr Doherty said that under the measure, company directors can put more than ā‚¬2 million into a pension in a single year without paying any tax on it, which could also be used to reduce a firmā€™s corporation tax bill in the process

Ah here!

Lads driving around the country in their Berlingos stocking vending machines and throwing ā‚¬2m into their pensions. Madness.

3 Likes

There are 1000s of businesses in Ireland with millions in revenue.

Youā€™d be fairly pissed off if you were a big wheel at the cracker factory and your tax adviser hadnā€™t flagged this with you.

1 Like

Letā€™s hear the fella out before we make up our minds on this oneā€¦

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/AodhanORiordain/status/1793165109709394183?t=ZsG3VJKkSyGTVeHs1XsrNQ&s=19

The greatest anti poverty, anti crime, anti hate weapon we have is a nice line in fairness and close to the truth. He was very lucky with the penalty though

2 Likes