Ireland should join the common wealth

Hard luck on the conversation. Pick an easier topic for yourself next time.

Picking out typos as you’re stumped. As I said, enjoy your garrison game played by your British team this weekend. :+1:t2:

Oh it was a typo! Of course it was.

Weak even for you.

Back to British Telecom Sports for you to watch your beloved British soccer team. :+1:

I hate when the pseudo intellectual hard nosed revisionist types betray their soft feelings and get all emotive in debates. 3 unprompted and irrelevant mentions of a Celtic match in 3 posts on a debate about something else. I believe seething is the TFK parlance to describe Tim here.

10 Likes

Oooooft

3 Likes

Sure we’re pretty much beits as it is ffs

Why was he because he got the republic

Did he not object to it and caused a civil war because he didn’t want any part of Ireland to be in the common-wealth?

Do they have this silly debate in the USA. ??

1 Like

You have. No added to the debate read what it is

3 Likes

Oooft

You don’t know what pseudo intellectual means.

You can’t debate so look for typos, which is ironic given the above label.

Either debate or get out, there are many Republics in the Commonwealth. All countries have their good points and bad points.

2 Likes

It wasn’t a Commonwealth at the time. The Irish Free State helped change that. :+1:

You’re dead to me

You and everyone else keep banging on about what a shit country Australia is, so it’s hardly a great example. We’re still full of horrible, right wing, racist, homophobic, climate change denying, racist, monsrch loving, racist, bad beer drinking, racist pricks. So I wouldn’t be using it as a sop to a commonwealth argument, or even worse, as a pathetically inept attempted clamping if one if the forums leading members of the IRA, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
Fuck off with your fucking commonwealth. I’ll Bomb your fucking commonwealth and all the pricks in it.

1 Like

Ooooifffttt

Swap empire for common wealth… And you know what I meant.

The very definition of republicanism rejects monarchies so that would be the most obvious reason.