Ireland v Belgium

Give it to O’Shea full time. He wants the job at least.

Not sure about this suit, wooly half zip combo though

1 Like

Szmodic lads…

I went for a similar get up at the Stokes Kennedy Crowley alumni dinner last night. :fearful:

6 Likes

He’s been good…

Did any adults get tickets for this match?

1 Like

Looking for the ball trying to spray it around he’s what we have been crying out for.

2 Likes

Seems to have a bit of intelligence & composure. Makes himself available to receive the ball, moves around to make it easier to find him & can then look after the ball too & pick out passes. Had a couple of efforts too. I think that Dave McIntyre chap knows fuck all about football despite being one of those lead commentators who constantly gives his own opinion. He was going on as if they were sitters when they weren’t.

3 Likes

Excellent save by Kelleher there.

By God someone closing down a shot from range, amazing what a bit of basic coaching can do even at international level.

1 Like

Glenn Whelan’s presence on the bench is somehow comforting.

3 Likes

The Italian league must be fine and bad if this Festy lad is tearing it up

2 Likes

Did the crowd just partly boo the announcement of Cullen as MOTM?

Not a great little cameo.

Great to have Glenn back involved

Didn’t think it was booing. A bit of a delayed cheer with a ripple of applause as the punters digested Damien Delaney’s baffling selection.

1 Like

Spocks ground work starting to pay dividends

1 Like

We did. It was enjoyable enough. Seamus Coleman is a great captain. Stuck it to that trossard cunt all day.

4 Likes

He’s a utter ballbag.A Cavan man too.

1 Like

Dave is a castleknock man - hard work in the flesh

2 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and I were sitting in front of @Rintintin @Julio_Geordio @TreatyStones @gola and @treatyexile.

Enjoyable enough game.

8 Likes