Ireland v Greece - UEFA EURO 2024 Qualifying

Kenny’s out of his depth at this level.

1 Like

Another campaign over after two games. Worse than anything Staunton ever served up.

Terrible. We are going absolutely nowhere under this manager. No doubt his heart is in the right place but he’s a disaster. We get beat in nearly every single game that counts.

The starting point for any Ireland manager is that we’ve to be tough to beat. This has been absent since the day he took over. Pub teams like Finland and Luxembourg have routinely beaten us, never mind the good teams. Ok, you’ll get spirit against the the likes of Portugal and France but ultimately we never win those games either.

Same old, same old. His record is appalling. All the fanboys about his possession football - we don’t even play good football. Little triangles in your own half - do me a favour. Giving daft goals away every game, zero improvement.

The same mistakes repeated. Refusal to acknowledge it’s not working. Has totally ignored the basics of management- you work with the players you have. He seems to think we’ve a team circa Brazil 1970.

Get him out ASAP. Fucking John Caulfield would have us more organised and make us tougher to beat than this guy.

13 Likes

I fucking hate you

1 Like

Tony who hammered o neil constantly pitting the shit performance down to the break

7 Likes

Who’s going to replace Spock?

Big Sam

2 Likes

Back 3 needs to be binned?

Damien Delaney tore Ireland a new one too on VMTV.

Pay off Spock, it would cost too much you’d imagine. Get Carsley in and bring Cannon with him.

1 Like

Blaming lasers & the big rest

Trap & MON - two winners - ran by the Irish media, led by the Off the Ball cretins. Meanwhile this guy who is statistically one of our worst ever gets such an easy ride because he gives them air time.

5 Likes

Pints of Wine all round,Andy Moran might soon be available.

2 Likes

Hughton. Works with what he has. Commands respect. Worked at a high level

4 Likes

We need to give him time. We’re going in the right direction. I think we should put our fate in him and give him the WC qualifiers too. This is just a warm up.

4 Likes

The irish team need to do what rovers did and lock the dressing room

1 Like

He’s full time with Ghana now

To rob the copper?

I’m sure we could tempt him

God bless Liam Brady

The Irish media chased Trap out,one of the greatest managers in World football because he didn’t play tippy tappy football

3 Likes

Damning