Ireland v Greece - UEFA EURO 2024 Qualifying

Itā€™s not very complicated. Have a system and gameplan that suits what you have, and donā€™t pick fellas with a heart the size of a pea.

3 Likes

I find that figure very hard to believe. Was he on six figures at Dundalk? If youā€™re multiplying someoneā€™s salary by x5 or more then youā€™re an idiot. Obviously itā€™s a very high profile position that comes with a lot of scrutiny but thatā€™s crazy.

Actually scratch that itā€™s the FAI so who knows.

Heā€™d be a rock you could build your team around

3 Likes

He started off on 500k a year. It was a huge saving on the previous management teams but as you say there was no need to pay him anything like it

1 Like

Keith Andrewā€™s everybody

https://twitter.com/ronanreigns/status/1669788563175616512?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

1 Like

At least Lohan can get a team to win a match, quite good at it too

Have they turned? The Newstalk fanboys love Spock.

OTB cunts are clueless. Canā€™t remember the last time they were remotely balanced in discussing or evaluating an Irish football performance.

3 Likes

The Spock of Gibraltar

28 Likes

I see what you did there

@Julio_Geordio seething he didnā€™t get there first

Thatā€™s a cracker tbf

Would Slaven Bilic be worth an approach?

1 Like

We have a CEO who canā€™t even attract a sponsor dot the team. Not a hope of an experienced/big name appointment.

It will be Lee Carsley on a similar deal/wages to the ham we have now.

1 Like

Iā€™d be amazed if he left the England 21s job for us.

I doubt Kenny after ROI, would get a club job anywhere. Thatā€™s the level of manager we have for our international team.

He has unfinished business with Rovers

1 Like

Neither Bohs nor Rovers would have him back.

I would have gone for him when he was available after leaving Stoke,

Lot of lads looking for me here. Woeful display, as bad as the dirge under Trapatoni, Oā€™Neill and McCarthy. It wouldnt surprise me one bit to see Roy Keane getting the job. Whoever gets it has a major job on his hands. Keepers, Centre Halfs and Evan Ferguson are decent. Outside of that we are in dire straights. No full backs so we have to play 3 at the back which doesnt suit us. A 34 year old James McCean coming on. Midfield non existent, no wingers. Id call up Joe Hodge and start him Monday. Be one less flight risk.

1 Like