Ireland v Greece - UEFA EURO 2024 Qualifying

Ching ching

What time is kickoff @Bandage? Have to get the kids to bed early so I am adequately prepared to shitpost about Spock for 2 hours.

Sacles and Bazunu wre playing mate, we need oireland to win

1 Like

Hope Ireland win. Spock has then playing some great stuff and heā€™s a really nice guy

2 Likes

He needs to be given time

Is the a 4-2-3-1 ? Who the fuck knows

Is there any chance if we win this heā€™s kept on?

7.45pm pal. Important not to confuse the international kick off retaining the traditional slot despite the European club games moving to 8pm to take account of the earlier slate of fixtures (5.45pm?).

1 Like

Buzzing for this.

1 Like

Am being held hostage by boy 2 in the room here after a FULL DAY of lone parenting. Absolutely mad to tear into one of the cans chilling in the fridge, sickened to be missing the build up.

Iā€™ll accept a 1-0 win via OG with 0 shots on target and Bazunu MOTM

1 Like

Thanks. Iā€™ll miss the first 20 minutes so. The toothbrushing routine alone takes 15 minutes

Predictions?

Didi: ā€œThe games Kenny has won have been dead rubbers so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they put on a show tonightā€¦but I donā€™t think Greece will lose.ā€

He can barely hide his disdain for Spock when heā€™s on Ireland game duty. :joy:

1 Like

These little mascots are almost as tall as Michael D.

2 Likes

Good bounce of the ball between our little President and their, and our players. Nice few moments in shitty times.

Savage version of our national anthem there.

great to see the cork and dub lads singing it

If you offered it now id take a win herebtonight and a loss tomorrow.

1 Like

Itā€™s a great song when sung with a bit of emotion, as that lady exhibited there.

1 Like

Lisa Lambe has been a good addition for this campaign. One of the few positive aspects.

1 Like