Ireland v Greece - UEFA EURO 2024 Qualifying

Spock has no luck

@Ceist

Can i get a list of every tfk poster that backed spock please

2 Likes

Like all sports, good teams seem to get better luck. These greeks have impressed me with their pace.
Then again we are probably making them look better than they are

Poyet is a lucky General, Kenny broke a mirror off a black cats head.

An encouraging first five minutes but a typical Ireland/Kenny display since.

No control in midfield, zero attacking incision, relying on Ogbene to create anything, cut open easily by every opposition who have a tiny bit about them. Just awful.

Knight and Smallbone. Just don’t see it with these two. Nothing players, despite their honesty.

The atmosphere sounds dire there too, a load of kids with airhorns, the Mexican wave going etc. Terrible night all round.

2 Likes

If he’d ducks they’d drown

Collins trying to play Giakoumakis offside even though he started in the Greek half. :see_no_evil:

Collins has regressed a lot after a promising 2021-22.

We’re a shambles without the ball here. Some decent play by Ogbene on the right but, again, a lack of structure & cohesion.

Didi dropping some truth bombs. Darragh going out to bat for Spock.

Will Smallbone is the supermarket own brand Jonjo Shelvey.

1 Like

I just can’t take a management team seriously if it has a lad with that haircut Keith Andrews has involved in it.

Could a Denmark 1985 type game here

2 Likes

I’m switching over to the big Coronation St finale

The German drunk is not wrong here.

DISASTER STRIKES as a routine bedtime turns into a hunting mission after opening a skylight in the kids room to let them get a good view of the stars for a minute. About 50 flies caught in the frame of said skylight make themselves welcome in the room. Cue 30 minutes of swatting at flies, fly spray and trying to ventilate the room then of the fly spray.

The end result is that I missed the first half and have just settled in to hopefully see a Good Ireland Play half time analysis piece.

12 Likes

What are they saying on RTE?

I’m watching Rome instead, superb series.

3 Likes

Shay Given is demoralised

3 Likes

Didi looks smug in an “I told ye so for the past 2 years” sort of way

A Masterpiece

which platform? I’ve over binged on shameless usa and need a break from Frank Gallagher for a while

1 Like

There was a long punt in the first few minutes that was about 20 yards too long for Ferguson and a bit excited roar from the crowd of kids because the ball went towards their goal.