Ireland v Greece - UEFA EURO 2024 Qualifying

Is it my imagination or have Ireland players been extremely theatrical any time they get a sniff of a touch by a defender in the box of late, because they know it’s the only remote chance we have of nicking a goal?

1 Like

No changes bar the one at half time, over 65 mins and 2 down at home

Ok I think we need a Sevco supporter style reaction from the crowd here towards Spock

Smallbone with a chance to shoot there and plays the ball out wide allowing the Greeks time to reset and defend

Kenny will snap in the post game interview 100% guaranteed.

Nuanced analysis here @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

The Greeks are sat in waiting to pick us off on the break anyhow

Spock has drained the individual traits of skill or talent out of these lads.

Not one of them willing to take on an opponent to make something happen themselves. Just pass for sake of it, lose it, chase & repeat.

He’ll definitely mention the non handball for the second goal. ‘I’m not making excuses but…’

And will praise Greece. ‘They’re a top side, they’ve won three of their last four against sides ranked in the top 45 in the world.’

1 Like

Smallbone off. Our chances of winning have gone up

Make a fucking sub Kenny will you for fuck sake

come on Johnstone and get at the cunts… a bit of excitement anyway

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy , why are ye such useless bastards at every grade of soccer?

1 Like

When was the last time Celtic had 2 lads on the pitch for Ireland @Bandage or @Rocko?

Pat Bonner and Chris Morris.

Robbie Keane and Aiden McGeady was my guess

It’s some cod, lads.

I go on Reddit and the likes at times and you’d end up browsing r/COYBIG and you have these young lads circa 25 odd with all their idealism. Gung ho behind Kenny. And they think we’re trying to play football. I want to fucking shoot them all. They don’t know their history.

Give me Big Sam or Tony Pulis and give me tournament football.

11 Likes

Wait till they give Ogbene man of the match again and how absurd it’ll seem

Charlton was demonised by the OTB crew

McGeady and Miller maybe?