Ireland v Greece - UEFA EURO 2024 Qualifying

Is that the Estadio Algarve? I passed it once and thought it was a lovely little stadium and bemoaned the fact we can’t have something like it

I was thinking maybe Darren O’Dea & McGeady in the Trap era.

1 Like

it’s the one you pass on the way in to Albufeira, a tidy spot alright

3 Likes

Barely watched the second half. Depressing scutter

this is as low as it’s gotten. that was pitiful stuff. No effort even to make up for the lack of ability

1 Like

Australia have given England a right game of it this evening, losing 1-0 but have had 4 shots on target to Englands 2. Of the 11 starting they have 2 from St Mirren, 1 each from Hearts, Hibs and some club in the Japanese 2nd division. Kenny’s options are top drawer in comparison.

1 Like

Gibraltar are 33/1 draw no bet on Monday night. I’ve definitely seen plenty worse 33/1 shots

3 Likes

I think it was @Bandage or @Rocko that called this Mickey Johnston lad as a bit of a one trick pony. He’s been shite since he came on

The players stopped playing for Kenny years ago. It’s just unfortunate we didn’t have the money to pay him off.

Mad to think if Digicel had been able to restructure its debts we’d all probably have been planning a trip to Germany next summer. Germany like, the best country in the world for a major tournament.

2 Likes

It’s these gimps insisting the football is good when it’s nothing of the sort that really irk me.

52% possesion mate

Much better than the dark days of beating Germany and Italy

18 Likes

Not even angry after that, just pure apathy and disillusionment. Probably the lowest point of the Kenny era, and God knows there have been enough of them.

He’d earn more respect if he walked tonight - ‘I gave it my best shot but it hasn’t worked out.’

Just don’t put up any defence of that.

1 Like

Rock bottom says Didi

Get
Fucking
Out

A hell of an understatement from Didi

“Kenny’s reign hasn’t been the most successful”

The 200 quid I paid for the season ticket yesterday would be better off flushed down the crapper, at least Kenny is nearly gone.

Didi bursting to get out of there and go on the piss.

No proper manager, if he inherited our squad, would choose to play like this.

:joy::joy::joy:

This Player Of The Match award is a sham. It needs to be renamed the Greg Allen Best Of The Irish award.

5 Likes